Penshee's founder, Giles Gordon-Smith is an expert in Emotional Intelligence and has unique experience as a recipient and deliverer of luxury service.
From hotel inspector, to serving the Queen, Giles' focus has always been service:
The experience that saw the birth of Penshee.
• Implementation of Emotional QA at Leading Quality Assurance
• Training & development for 40 consultants in London & Vancouver
• Certified Emotional Intelligence practitioner with the Hay Group and Genos International
• Keynote Speaker & Industry author
• Service audits of 500 of the world’s finest 5* deluxe hotels across 88 countries
• Executive debriefs to 100s of hotel management teams
• Senior Management roles at The Goring
• Running high profile events and teams of up to 100 for luxury caterer Rhubarb
• EQ in hospitality workshops to The Ritz, The Langham London, oneALDWYCH & Maybourne Group
• Chair of Great Service Debate 2018 – 6 events attended by high profile hospitality experts